The Aotearoa New Zealand Immunisation Conference 2023 took place on 16 and 17 November 2023.
This is a recording of the five plenary sessions from that event, recorded during the morning and afternoon.
Speakers covered a range of topics including:
• Immunisation programmes and policy
• Maternal vaccination
• Vaccination in the Pacific Islands and NZ Pacific communities
• Communications, countering misinformation and vaccine safety
• Learnings, connections and supporting underserved groups
• New vaccines and vaccine technologies
Note: Due to technical issues the first presentation, and part of the second speaker’s presentation are not recorded.