Quick access to our measles resources can be found below. Additionally, you can find links to Manatū Hauora Ministry of Health information and Te Whatu Ora public facing information.
- Please notify the Medical Officer of Health as soon as you suspect measles – do not wait for a laboratory confirmation.
- Primary care is encouraged to find out if their staff are immune to measles. If there is measles exposure on-site, immunisation records may be requested.
- Exposure events listing (contact tracing is being used where possible)
- Immunisation Handbook chapter on measles
- Priorix vaccine details can be found here
- Click here for the Priorix vaccine preparation guide and here to watch the video
- Information on measles disease and its impact can be found here
- Measles factsheet
- Quick answers to common MMR questions
- Auckland Regional Public Health resources and information can be found here
Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand
Manatū Hauora, Ministry of Health information