Contact Us

We are able to provide New Zealanders with a local source of independent, factual information regarding vaccine-preventable disease and the benefits and risks of immunisation. 

Please use the email form below to contact us, or see address details:

If you wish, provide your New Zealand landline or cell phone number for us to reply to your question.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and helps to reduce spam submissions. The letters are not case sensitive.
Enter the characters shown in the image.

We are based at:

Uniservices Innovation Hub

The University of Auckland

Tamaki Campus
261 Morrin Rd, Gate 1
Building 734, Level 3
St Johns, 1072
Auckland, New Zealand

Postal address: Private Bag 92019
Auckland, 1142, New Zealand

Fax: +64 9 373 7030

Training and Education Office

New Plymouth

0800 882 873






For immunisation advice call: 0800 466 863