The WCTO Symposium was held on 6 May at the Manawatu Golf Club and was attended by approximately 85 WCTO providers.
- Breastfeading in the MidCentral DHB
- The Parenting Ways of my Tūpuna: A Māori Māmā's reflections of her own parenting journey using the guidance of traditional Māori parenting philosophies
- Unconscious bias–Reducing inequities for Pacific children & their families
- Childhood asthma and eczema
- Whāngai Ora Milk Bank (WOMB)
- Essential immunisation information (including about COVID-19 disease and vaccine/s, and about the Childhood Immunisation Schedule)
- Whāngaia Ngā Pā Harakeke: A co-design process for an improved sector response to family harm
- The relevance of wahakura for pēpē and whānau
For those presenters who provided permission, please see below their presentation slides and at right, Hāpai's Koha o te wahakura video.