The IMAC COVID-19 Education Team are hosting weekly peer assessment simulation clinics to support healthcare professionals becoming Provisional Authorised Vaccinators (PAV). These clinics are offered to those without the opportunity to provide vaccinations in a clinical workplace, as part of their assessment.
The clinic will be held every Wednesday 9.00 am to 2.00 pm at University of Auckland, Epsom Campus.
During COVID-19 Alert Levels 2-4:
- You must attend a Zoom session prior to the practical session (about 1.5 hours), which covers part of the theory element
- You will then receive an invite for the practical session, (about 40 minutes)
Please note we are currently experiencing a high demand for these clinics, so the waiting time may be about three weeks. However, if you have secured employment as a vaccinator, we can prioritise your session. Please specify details in the email.
To be eligible to attend these clinics, you must:
- Have completed the Provisional Vaccinator Foundation Course (PVFC)
- Hold a valid CPR certificate or one that expired within the last 12-months and;
- Hold a valid Annual Practicing Certificate or Student Card for Nursing or Medical Students.
To register for the clinic please send us an email using the link below.
Please ensure you provide answers to all questions and you have attached copies of the three documents requested.
Please note: We are not able to offer simulation assessments for those requiring Clinical assessments to become Fully Authorised Vaccinators.