National Immunisation Workshop 2021
Venue: Plymouth International Hotel, New Plymouth
Please note change of date due to COVID-19 Alert Levels. New dates: 18th & 19th November
Event sign-in opens at 12.15pm, tea & coffee on arrival. Lunch on Thursday is not provided.
Start time: Thursday 18th November 1pm to 5.30pm (followed by drinks & then dinner with guest speaker)
Friday 19th November 8.30am to 3.30pm
Registrations are currently closed, however this may change.
Please email [email protected] if you would like to join our waiting list for November.
To date, 2021 has been a big year for immunisation. This workshop will be an excellent opportunity to network with your local and national colleagues and share innovations on improving equity.
The workshop will be a mixture of plenary presentations and concurrent sessions. The programme is designed for those working in immunisation from front-line vaccinators, health care workers, immunisation coordinators to DHB portfolio managers.
The focus will be practical aspects of service delivery as well as clinical and technical updates.
Workshop topics will include:
- Ministry of Health Immunisation Team update
- Ministry of Health COVID-19 Team update
- International update on vaccine safety
- Vaccination impact
- Impact of ‘lock down’ on infectious disease
- Immunisation challenges and successes
- Special Groups immunisation programmes, and more….
Please view draft programme here.
Cost: $240 incl. GST. Registration includes drinks & nibbles followed by dinner and guest speaker on Thursday evening.
Please indicate that you are attending the dinner by adding '1' to your cart when you register, to ensure that you receive a ticket. One ticket per person.
We have reached venue capacity, registrations are now closed.
Payment & refund information:
- If required, we can invoice organisations for bulk registrations (ie, for two or more registrants). Please email [email protected] for an invoice. Payment is due within 7 days of the date on your invoice or immediately if the invoice is dated within 14 days of the event.
- Payment must be received before the event date.
- If a COVID-19 alert level is announced, and the workshop must be cancelled, a 90% refund will be issued. We will try to run an alternative event e.g. via Zoom or change of date. If the alert level change affects only certain areas of New Zealand, then consideration of a refund will be made on a case-by-case basis to a maximum of 90%.
- Refund due to non-attendance will not be issued. Registrations can be changed to another attendee up until 4 days before the event.
Accommodation options nearby (booking accommodation is the responsibility of the registrant):