This course is for administrators involved in the administration of patients receiving the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, and the running of COVID vaccination clinics across New Zealand.
All administrators must complete all course material as part of their training and education for the COVID Immunisation programme.
• A course requirements acknowledgement- this must be completed before you can start the course proper.
Working with the COVID Immunisation register (CIR)
• The patient journey in the CIR
• How to book in and check in a patient
• How to record a vaccination
• Managing a patient in observation
• What ifs and tips
• Additional resources