The following dates are confirmed so far for 2020.
Albany Auckland, 24 March Registrations now closed
Wellington, 11 June
Christchurch, 27 August
Albany, Auckland, Tuesday 24 March 2020 Registrations now closed
Venue: The Referee's Lounge, Stadium Drive, North Harbour Stadium, Albany, Auckland.
Come and join your colleagues for a day of interesting and useful presentations and discussion.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- NEAR science and Well Child- a holistic approach to assessment and care planning
- WCTO Programme update from the MoH
- Family harm prevention
- Essential immunsation update
- Support breastfeeding and infant nutrition
- Abusive head trauma (shaken baby syndrome)
- Mitigating harm from pre-natal exposure to methamphetamine
The day commences at 8:55 am, finishing by 4:00 pm. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon refreshments are included in the registration fee.
Registration: $85.00 + GST, per person.