The following dates are confirmed so far for 2020.
Albany Auckland, 24 March
Wellington, 11 June
Christchurch, 27 August
Albany, Auckland, Tuesday 24 March 2020
Venue: The Referee's Lounge, Stadium Drive, North Harbour Stadium, Albany, Auckland.
Come and join your colleagues for a day of interesting and useful presentations and discussion.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- NEAR science and Well Child- a holistic approach to assessment and care planning
- WCTO Programme update from the MoH
- Family harm prevention
- Essential immunsation update
- Support breastfeeding and infant nutrition
- Abusive head trauma (shaken baby syndrome)
- Mitigating harm from pre-natal exposure to methamphetamine
The day commences at 8:55 am, finishing by 4:00 pm. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon refreshments are included in the registration fee.
Registration: $85.00 + GST, per person.