The next 2020 symposium will be held in Christchurch. Details are as follows:
Where: Christchurch Golf Club
45 Horseshoe Lake Road
When: 8:45am - 4.15pm, Thursday, August 27th
Cost: $85 +gst ($97.75 total--includes morning tea and lunch)
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- the Ministry of Health presenting on the WCTO review
- Dr Katy Brett presenting on early adversity, trauma and attachment
- Hāpai te Hauora presenting on SUDI
- IMAC presenting essential immunisation information
- + local initiatives in WC practice
- + more to come!
Book now at lms.conectus.org.nz
You will need to create an account before being able to book.
Once you have created an account, log in and in the Training Catalogue (3rd icon down the left-hand side menu), select ‘Well Child Tamariki Ora’ from the dropdown menu, ‘Symposiums’ from the second dropdown.
We are also planning a WCTO Conference and pre-Conference Workshop, to be held in Rotorua, on November 19th & 20th, 2020
Venue: Holiday Inn, Rotorua
(Please note the date has been revised from mid-October.)
More information will be released as it comes to hand.