2020 Immunisation Workshop
Date: Thursday 10th September (1 pm start) and Friday 11th September (8:30 am to 3:00 pm)
Venue: Holiday Inn, Rotorua
2020 is a big year for immunisation, with the impact of COVID-19, Schedule changes and a full revision of the Handbook.
Bearing all this in mind, we've extended the Workshop to start after lunch on Thursday for a half day, followed by a full day on Friday.
The workshop programme is designed for front-line vaccinators, health care workers, immunisation managers and immunisation coordinators. The workshop is a mixture of speaker presentations and group discussions.
The topics focus on practical aspects of service delivery but there are also clinical and technical updates.
The workshop is an excellent opportunity to network with your local and national colleagues.
Topics will include:
- Update on the global vaccination situation
- Ministry of Health immunisation team update
- Changes to the National Immunisation Schedule
- International Update on Vaccine Safety
- CARM and reporting vaccine errors
- Cold Chain Management
- Programme delivery changes
- Alijah's story- surviving tetanus, a family's experience
A draft programme will be available soon.
Registration is through IMAC's online learning platform. Click here to login and register
- You will need to create an account if you haven't used the platform in the past.
- Once logged in, go to the catalogue and choose 'Workshop' from the dropdown list of course types.