2019 Well Child Tamariki Ora Symposium
We are pleased to announce the third of four regional Well Child Tamariki Ora Symposiums.
Held on March 13th 2019, at the University of Auckland’s Tamaki campus (Building 732, Room 201)
Come and join your colleagues for a day of interesting and useful presentations and discussion.
A range of topics will be covered including:
- WCTO programme review
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorder
- The health and development of children exposed antenatally to “P”
- SUDI update
- Immunisation essentials
- Food allergy and intolerance in children
- and more from local and national presenters.
The day commences at 8:55 am, finishing by 4:00 pm. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon refreshments are included in the registration fee.
Registration: $85.00 + GST, per person.
Register for the 13th March 2019, Auckland Well Child Symposium Registrations for this event are now closed
* If you have more than one person you wish to register for the symposium and require an invoice for your organisation, please email email@example.com.
Please note that we are unable to refund. If closer to the time you find you are unable to attend the symposium you may wish to transfer your registration to a colleague.